1. The Autumn Gourmet Gala on Thursday evening-October 7-at Snowbasin is the Red Cross's FIRST EVER fundraiser of this kind. Don't you want to be able to claim you were at the first one when they hold their 10th anniversary gala?
2. The evening will take place in Earl's Lodge at Snowbasin-a beautiful space in a gorgeous location that sometimes labors in the shadow of Park City. The drive up there through Cache Valley is one of the prettiest in the state, and the leaves should be beautiful right now.
3. Northern Utah's dining scene now includes some of the states finest restaurants. You'll get to check them all out at once. Participating restaurants include Bistro 258, Corbin's Grille, Davis Hospital, Jasoh, MacCool's, Rickenbacker's Bistro, Rooster's Brewing Company, Sonora Grill, Tona, Union Grill and Zucca Trattoria.
4. Tickets are only $75 per person in advance. (VIP tickets are also available for $125 and include an exclusive pre-event reception with participating chefs.) All proceeds from the event directly benefit the American Red Cross.
5. Need to know more? Call 801-625-0851 or visit www.utahredcross.org.