Feast makers for 2011 include:
* David Hammel of Liberty Heights Fresh
* Greg Neville of Lügano
* Ryan Lowder of Copper Onion
* Nathan Powers of Bambara
* Michael Richey of Pago
* Amber Billingsley of Vinto
* Letty Flatt of Deer Valley
* Uinta Beer will offer pairings
*Francis Fecteau of Libation will be pairing a wine with each course
*Harmons Grocery and Sysco are sponsoring the event.
Cost is $85 per person, with a $35 optional wine pairing and tickets are available online at www.slowfoodutah.org or by mail to Slow Food Utah, PO Box 581213, SLC, UT 84158-1213. Seating is limited so early reservations are highly recommended.