When it comes to chandeliers, simple means anything but plain. Today's contemporary, open-frame fixtures are as head-turning as their ornate, crystal-draped counterparts.
1. Dark Bronze Oldham Pendant, $350, Jayson Home
2. Fitzjames Square by Currey & Company, $879, Hamilton Park Interiors
3. Murray Pavilion, starting at $4955, The Urban Electric Co.
4. Nickel and seeded glass chandelier by Hammerton
5. Longhope Rectangular Chandelier by Currey & Company, $950, Forsey's Furniture Galleries
6. SLC; Rope Filament Chandelier, $1395, Restoration Hardware
7. SLC; Darlana Linear Pendant, $1260, Circa Lighting
This post was originally published on utahstyleanddesign.com.