There’s still time before Santa shimmies down the chimney and you leave milk and cookies by the fireplace. The presents are en route, hidden, or wrapped, and all that’s left on the agenda is that dreaded Christmas dinner. Instead of adding cooking and cleanup to your holiday to-do list, we’ve curated a list of eateries willing to do all the hard work for you. Sit back, relax, and let somebody else do the cooking this Christmas season.
Salt Lake City and the Wasatch Front
- Provisions —Provisions Restaurant will be offering its Ala Carte Dinner Menu on Christmas Eve along with seasonally inspired holiday specials.
- Franck’s — This south valley restaurant will be open on Christmas Eve with a special four-course pre-set menu. They are open from 5pm until 8 pm on Christmas eve. Cost is $75 per person tax and gratuity not included.
- Tuscany — They will be offering a special 3-course menu $75 for adults and $40 for children ages 12 and under.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House — Choose a fresh starter like the Spinach & Arugula Salad, then enjoy your choice of entrée from our featured selections. Finish it all off with a seasonally-inspired dessert – Praline Bread Pudding served with whiskey sauce & vanilla ice cream. Enjoy it all starting at $45.95.
- Log Haven — For the holidays, Log Haven decorates with old-fashioned mountain flair, using live evergreen garland and wreaths that harkens back to those perfect days of hot apple cider, homemade stockings, warm hearths and friendly faces.
- Benihana — How about Japanese? Celebrate the season with sushi. Eat, drink and be generous.
- Texas De Brazil — Opening early at 11 a.m., Texas De Brazil is offering drinks, iced teas, and desserts at the regular dinner menu price.
Park City and the Wasatch Back
- The Eating Establishment — The locals’ favorite is serving the classics for Christmas. Enjoy mixed green salad or wedge salad, followed by turkey with stuffing, green beans, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and squash, and dessert of bread pudding or pumpkin cheesecake. Open Christmas day, 2:00 p.m. to close.
- VERSANTE HEARTH + BAR — Let us do all the cooking AND clean up while you share a very MERRY CHRISTMAS with your loved ones. Chef Canyon is whipping up an amazing meal.
- Powder at the Waldorf Park City — More than just the salad, the Waldorf’s main restaurant is featuring a “modern mountain” menu on Christmas Eve. Whatever that is. Enjoy lobster-tuna salad, Niman Ranch roasted lamb loin, and five spiced-roasted butternut squash soup, followed by seared diver scallops, duck two ways “breast and confit,” wagyu bavette, and dessert of Vienna-style cheesecake.
- Grub Steak — The venerable Park City steak house will be open for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with a 3-course meal.
- Goldener Hirsch — Open for Christmas Eve and Day offering nightly specials in addition to its regular à la carte menus, including selections such as Maine lobster, 22-ounce dry-aged bone-in ribeye, Maui Nui Axis venison, foie gras with burgundy winter truffles, and a selection of domestic and imported caviar with traditional accompaniments.
- Escala Provisions at Hyatt Centric — Escala is celebrating the classics and new favorites at its Christmas Eve dinner. Enjoy selections such as mustard-crusted prime rib and cranberry glazed ham.
- Element — Order in from Element with a special holiday take out menu. Options such as tea-smoked turkey with gravy; quinoa, pecan and shiitake-stuffed squash; house-smoked city ham; and roast prime rib; plus more than a half-dozen sides and apple crumble and triple-chocolate torte for dessert. Open for take out, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
See all of our food and drink coverage here.