Send us your recipe!
To make sure we have your ballots correct and everyone is represented correctly we need your recipe by Aug. 28, 2019.
Watch your email!
For tips and materials to help us promote your drink and establishment!
Mark your Calendar!
Voting begins Sept. 1. The Cocktail Shakedown is Oct. 13 where the winner will be announced!
To make sure we have your ballots correct and everyone is represented correctly we need this information, in this format: Consistency helps the voters compare drinks and allows them to make them at home.
• Name of the Cocktail. Every cocktail needs a name.
• List of ingredients and measurements.
• What kind of glass should your drink be served in?
• Any muddling or pre-prep involved?
• Should it be served up or on the rocks?
• What kind of garnish should be used?
• A hi-res photo of the drink, preferably against a white, neutral background.
Here's an example of how we need things to be formatted.
1.5 oz. tequila [specify type of liquor if you like)
¾ oz. fresh lime juice
½ oz. agave nectar
Shake together over ice and strain into a stemmed glass.
Garnish with a lime wedge.