The holidays are for eating, drinking and being merry- but mostly for drinking (have to deal with Uncle Paul somehow). So we picked our top five spots to get local spirits/accessories and put together this boozy holiday gift guide for all the cocktail lovers in your life. (Or maybe just for yourself).
- Honest John Bitters Co: The Honest John Bitters Co. Sample Set ($20) is a perfect way for the cocktail lover to try all 8 flavors. Their products are always made with pure spirits-based, glycerin-free foundations, with all-organic ingredients sourced in the west.
- London Belle: This season, give your loved ones the joy of a London Belle gift card. With an elegant menu selection, and a wide variety of cocktails, you can’t go wrong with this fabulous gift!
- Boozetique: Wine and cocktail accessories for all your mixology needs. Featuring corkscrews, shakers, flasks, tonic, bitters, vintage barware, gifts and more!
- Sugar House Distillery: Sugar House Distillery is an award winning grain to glass distillery located in Salt Lake City. They distill all their vodka, rum, malt, rye and bourbon whiskey using local grains. All of their spirits are distilled and bottled by Sugar House Distillery.
- Holystone Distilling: Holystone Distilling’s award-winning, ultra-premium spirits are handmade with passion, patience and skill. The gift of Holystone Distilling spirits is the gift of luxury distilled!