We all know that planning a great event can be tough. There are thousands of different venues and finding something that everyone will enjoy is a real challenge. If this is a struggle you’ve faced, we have some good news. Paint parties are exploding in popularity, yes paint parties. Utah’s only local studio, The Paint Mixer, has taken painting events to a whole new level. Here’s why you need to contact The Paint Mixer for your next big event:
- Paint Mixer Gets Everyone Involved Whether you’re hosting an event for 5 people or 500, a paint party allows everyone to get involved and express their creativity. Regardless of your previous painting experience, a talented instructor will be there to guide you through the entire process. You’ll be shocked at how well your paintings turn out.
- Creative Juices and Art Go Hand In Hand At The Paint Mixer we believe art always develops better when creative juices are flowing. That’s why we supply local food and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) to help bring out your inner Picasso and crank up the fun.
- A Unique Experience We’ve all been to company parties that just won’t end soon enough. We guarantee this won’t be the case at your next paint party. With lively music, delicious food, drinks and plenty of time for conversation you won’t want the party to end. The Paint Mixer hosts a variety of painting experiences including children’s birthday parties, bachelorette parties, and corporate events.
- Everyone Comes Home With A Masterpiece Everyone gets sent home with their own masterpiece. We encourage you to take your new painting home and hang it up! That way you’ll have a little piece of creative inspiration to look at everyday.
- The Paint Party Can Take Place Anywhere Best of all, you can host your next paint party from nearly anywhere. The Paint Mixer has studios in Sugarhouse and Park City. We also have our Van-Go Mobile Studio that allows us to bring the party to you. Whether you’d like to paint in your boardroom or off in the mountains, we can make it happen.
So. There you go. Problem solved.
SPONSORED BY: Join the paint mixologists in their Park City or Sugar House studio or partner locations to connect, create and play. Or have the mobile studio liven up your best event. Never painted? No problem. One class and you will leave with your own masterpiece. Classes and private event information can be found at thepaintmixer.com.