City Life

Live From Russia With Edward Snowden

“It's good to be back in the United States.” Edward Snowden said with a laugh, “And I didn't even need a pardon.” So began opening night at Park City's Eccles Center—an evening...

The Wine Guy Fires Back

Following the release a one-page summary of an intensive review of the DABC by the governor's office, former agency wine-buyer Brett Clifford had some things to say. And he said them directly...

Details on DABC 'Deep Dive'

An interview Tuesday with DABC director Sal Petilos and Kristin Cox, director of the Governor’s Office of Management and Budget, gave a deeper look into the recently concluded review of the troubled...

Ch-ch-changes! Boss Lady Leaves Chow Truck and Vinto Morphs

Chchchanges. They never end in the restaurant business. There are lots of great new things to celebrate—the opening of Manoli's, the groundbreaking at Central Ninth and first bites at Tupelo, for example....

Winter Market at Rio Grande

The holidays are almost here, and with them comes a series of family feasts. Lucky for you, the Winter Market at Rio Grande will soon provide you with all of the best...

Local First Utah's Leaders Circle Featuring Jennifer Castle

This Friday, Salt Lake Mag cover girl and chef/photographer extraordinaire Jennifer Castle will have her first ever photography show, at Local First Utah's Leaders Circle event. Castle is the co-owner of Hell's Backbone...

At Home: New Life for the McIntyre Mansion

Through a generous commitment by its new owners and the thoughtful design and careful physical restoration by Capitol Hill Construction, the William H. McIntyre Mansion in Salt Lake’s Avenues neighborhood is radiating...

Faces: John and Lisa Barlow

Photo by Adam Finkle While in Mexico in 2003, entrepreneur John Barlow was approached by a business associate with an idea to start a boutique tequila distillery. Barlow jumped in, acquiring a partner...

Park City Film Studios is Home to ABC's "Blood Lamp & Oil"

Park City Film Studios, a mixed-use film studio and creative campus under development on Kearns Boulevard, announced this week that ABC Entertainment Group has selected the studios to be its base for...

2015 Best of the Beehive

Our beloved Beehive State is full of surprises. Everyone knows we have the best snow on earth, but did you know Utah is home to many of the best tattoo artists in the...

The Best of Park City

We put local businesses, services, arts and recreation on center stage in the first annual Best of Park City Awards. As editors at our sister publication Salt Lake magazine have done for decades,PCLife...

Recipe: American Prairie Julep

High West, Park City’s award-winning distillery, offers its American Prairie Bourbon. In other words, the perfect base for at Kentucky Derby's great cocktail: the mint julep, the traditional drink of the Kentucky...

Recipe: The Uncommon Margarita Beats the Heat

I'm pretty much a purist when it comes to cocktails. Despite the constant flurry of cocktail creativity, I don't understand a martini unless it's made with gin, I eschew blended daiquiris and I...

2015 Dining Awards Reader's Choice

We always want to know what our readers think, and after tallying more than one thousand votes, it's clear they have very good taste. (Click here to see the 2015 Dining Awards winners chosen by...

Park City's Super Bowl Specials

Park City is currently strewn with Sundance celebrities and everyone is putting their best foot forward for the artistic crowd. But kick off for the big game is this weekend, and these...

Where to Eat for Christmas and New Year's

You’ve wrapped the gifts, sent the cards, decorated the house, put up the tree and taken the kids to meet Santa. You’re done. Let someone else handle the cooking. Here’s a roundup of...
Most Popular