We’re offering snapshots of the libations competing in Salt Lake magazine’s annual Farm to Glass Cocktail Contest, here’s Honeycomb Grill’s cocktail.
- 1 1/2 oz Beehive Jack Rabbit Gin
- 1/4 oz of St. Germaine
- 1 oz Reduced Heirloom carrot juice (from Holidays carrots)
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 oz ginger simple syrup
Shake and strain into a Collins glass and top with lemon meringue egg white float:
- 1 egg white (shaken hard with)
- a splash of lemon juice and tonic water
Garnish with a raw sugar rim and a slapped piece of Holidays local grown spearmint leaf.