1. A Daniel Wellington watch. These watches scream gentleman (or gentlelady)! They’re so simple, yet make a statement and will pair well with any other arm accessories. You can picture this item looking right in place on a man in a suit and tie or a girl in a casual, tom-boy outfit.
2. White button-down. Need I say more? Pretty much everyone needs this in their closet. It looks professional and crisp when paired with a pair of jeans or a skirt. You can dress it up or down any way you like.
3. Boyfriend blazer and jeans. The loose fit of these pieces make your overall look seem so much more relaxed, but not lazy. In fact, any blazer will pretty much make you look ten times more put together. Boyfriend jeans are great for girls who are constantly on-the-go, and will easily suit a person who likes to keep a comfortable and laid-back lifestyle.
4. Adidas Superstar sneakers. These shoes give off an athletic feel but are polished in appearance so they pair well with an outfit not just on the sporty side, but on the dressy side as well. Every person should own a pair of sneakers, but every minimalist should own a pair that comes in black and white.
5. Ray-Ban Aviator sunglasses. Even though we are already approaching winter, Ray-Ban sunglasses will keep you looking cool all year round. Wear it on your face on tuck it in the opening of your shirt. Even when you’re not wearing it the right way, it still looks good on you. The shape of the glasses suits every face shape and will stay in style for ages to come. The reflector lenses come in a variety of shades, too, so you can decide which color you like best to fit your personal taste.
6. Chanel quilted bag. The brand itself pretty much represents a classy lady. These bags are gorgeous, and you will be sure to get your money’s worth out of it because it will go with almost any outfit.
7. Oversized knit sweater. Not only are they extremely comfy, but they look adorable when worn with leggings or skinny jeans. It’s especially nice to have in the winter. Who says you can’t still look fashionable in the snow season? You can just picture yourself wearing one cuddled in your bed sipping a warm mug of cocoa.
8. Skinny strap black heels. These will make you look like your head is on your shoulders. Sophisticated, feminine, and sleek are a few words to summarize how you’d look in these. Oh, and taller. Height is always a nice thing to add to a look. You’ll be sure to feel like a real woman in these.
9. A plain tee. A black and white striped boatneck tee will look especially Parisian with a beret and any kind of bottom (if you’re feeling fancy). Simple tops can never go wrong with a red lip and will have you looking modest, but pretty. They can be worn for any casual occasion and everybody needs one.
10.LBD (little black dress). There will never be an event where you don’t need one of these. There are so many different shapes and styles of LBDs out there for all the ladies, so you can be certain to find one that will compliment every curve and edge of your own body. A solid black dress will make you feel just the right amount of sexy while still looking effortless. It’s a timeless piece, and a necessity for every girl.