Have you frantically started googling “mothers day presents” yet? (Be honest, is that why you’re here? We’re honored.) I think we can all agree that your mom deserves more than generic roses or a Hail-Mary style Hallmark card. So here’s a diverse cast of mother’s day gifts that aren’t just chocolate or roses. We’ve got you covered.
- For the mom who loves music (and is just as in love with Ryan Gosling as I am):
- Tickets to Utah Symphony La La Land
- For the mom who loves outdoor sports:
- Get her a Momentum Gift Card. Fun fact: Many women are naturally skilled at climbing due to all that natural lower body strength that helps them give birth.
- This is also the perfect gift for any hardcore fan of “Climb Every Mountain” from The Sound of Music. (We know you’re out there somewhere.)
- For the mom who want to re-enact the opening to Breakfast at Tiffany’s:
- For the mom with elegance to rival Amal Clooney:
- For a mom with allergies:
- If you can’t get flowers out of your head: