Mother’s Day is fast approaching and, if you are anything like me, you are entirely unprepared. Luckily, several local and lovely restaurants have come to the rescue! Most mom’s spend a good majority of their time feeding their children, so turn the table and take them out for a meal this Mother’s Day. Here are some options for a beautiful Mother’s Day she is sure to love with minimal cleanup and no gift-giving stress:
- Stanza is offering a four-course Chef’s Menu for $65 per person. This Mother’s day treat promises to be absolutely decadent, especially if you add wine, and you can reserve a spot anytime between 5 and 10 p.m.
- Cafe Niche is offering a brunch from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Adults are $35 and children are only $15. Reservations are required, so be sure to book ASAP.
- Oasis Cafe will also be offering a brunch out on their sunny patio where you can bask in good food and summer warmth. Be sure to lock down your spot between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.. Adults are $35 and children are $18.
- For something out of the city and extra pretty, head up to Log Haven for supper. Their four-course meal can be had anytime between noon and 5 p.m. $50 for adults and $30 for children ages 3-12. Reservations are required but their decadent creme brûlée is on the menu so pick up a phone now to claim your place.
- City folk can have a lovely afternoon at either the Little or Grand Americas. The Little America will be hosting brunch in the ballroom from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Adults are $55 and children aged 4-10 are $27. Children under the age of 4 get in free (BONUS!). The Grand America is starting a little earlier with brunch from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Adults are $55 and children are $27.
- Later in the evening, Current Fish & Oyster will have a featured dinner special of hand-carved Black Canyon Ranch Prime Rib with fingerling potatoes, Brussels sprouts and au jus and dessert selections of Yuzu Posset or Flourless Chocolate Torte for $50 per person.
It just got so much easier to be the perfect child (or at least the favorite)! Get your siblings together and treat yourselves and mom to a wonderful afternoon full of scrumptious food and good company. She will love you forever! (even though she already does.)