Ring in the New Year surrounded by good friends and even better food. To make your reservation hunt easier, we rounded up our favorite restaurants in Utah offering delectable coursed meals, pairings and bites on New Year’s Eve.
Salt Lake City
Cucina Wine Bar
Cucina Wine Bar is hosting a six-course paired wine dinner for New Year’s Eve. Reservations required, and space is limited. Call 801-322-3055 to reserve your spot.
Cost: $200 / pp
Cost: $75 for food, $42 for wine + tax and 20% gratuity
- Torn and toasted beef marrow brioche
- Half sashimi Japanese yellowtail
- Champagne preserved lemon and brie bisque
- 36-day dry-aged Jurgielewicz duck
- Hereford beef tenderloin roast
- Passionfruit creme catalania
Cost: $175 per person, $90 for children 12 and under
La Caille is serving a fantastic five-course New Year’s Eve dinner featuring A-5 Wagyu steak. Reservations required.
- Lobster Fondue – Fennel, Turnips, Sunchoke Puree
- Duck Consomme – Acorn Squash, Pork Cheek Ravioli
- Scallops – Bacon, Pumpkin, Kohlrabi, Black Truffles, Root Vegetable Beggars Purse
- A-5 Wagyu Strip Loin – Pommes Frites, Bone Marrow Aioli, Sake
- (Choice Of) Chocolate Hazelnut Mille-Feuille OR Champagne Guava Panna Cotta
Cost: Adults $175 pp | Children $85 / pp
Mar | Muntanya
Ring in the new year at Mar | Muntanya featuring a unique a la carte curated tapas for the evening. Three dinner seatings are available at 5:00 pm, 7:30 pm, and 10:30 pm. Lively entertainment will include Flamenco dancer performances throughout the evening accompanied by live music and craft cocktails. Reservations required.
Cost: $25 deposit per person
Chef Andrew Fuller of Oquirrh will be presenting a tasting menu for New Year’s Eve. Wine pairings will be offered for an additional fee. Corkage will not be offered for this event. Reservations required.
Cost: $125 / pp
Pago at 9th & 9th
- Amuse-Bouche: Caviar + warm Yukon gold potato, fingerling chips
- Starters: (choice of one)
- Grilled Fuji Apple Salad + delice de Bourgogne, endives, quince vinaigrette
- Lobster Bisque + poached Patagonia shrimp, herb oil, tarragon
- Beet & Goat Cheese Terrine + toasted hazelnuts, frisee, tarragon
- Mushroom “Tartare” + skordalia, egg yolk jam, Parmesan crisp
- Intermezzo: Blood Orange Granita + pomegranate, parsley
- Mains: (choice of one)
- Short Rib Ravioli + roasted mushrooms, beluga lentils, horseradish crème fraiche
- “Perfect” Egg + smoked chicories, butternut squash, black truffle
- Lamb Osso Bucco + winter vegetable stew, crispy parsnip, lamb jus
- Roasted Half Chicken + pan seared Brussels sprouts, Cipollini onions
- Dessert: (family-style for the table)
- Sticky Date Cake + toffee, orange curd, toasted pecans
- Dark Chocolate Bombe + miso caramel, pretzel, honey foam
- Pineapple & Pearls + persimmon, limoncello sorbet
Cost: $110 (tasting menu) + $45 (wine pairings) + tax & 20% gratuity
Pago on Main
- Starters: (choose one)
- HAMACHI & AHI + (GF) + winter citrus, red Fresno, radish, cilantro
- BAHARAT GREENS CROQUETTES + (V) + Arabic 7 spice, coconut milk, local greens, persimmon jam
- CRISPY PORK BELLY + corn puree, pomegranate gastrique
- CARROT & GINGER BISQUE + (VG) + crème fraiche, puff pastry
- KALE CAESAR + (VG) pickled fennel, baby kale, sunchoke chips, lemon, Parmesan
- Mains: (choose one)
- SEARED SCALLOPS saffron risotto, Spanish chorizo, roasted red peppers, oregano
- FLANK STEAK + (GF) + confit potatoes, broccolini, chimichurri
- AIRLINE CHICKEN BREAST + colcannon whipped potatoes, baby carrots, sauce velouté
- SALMON + (GF) + black lentils, mirepoix, brown butter
- BRAISED SHORT RIB+ (GF) + sweet potato mash, wild mushrooms, jus
- PASTA PRIMAVERA + (VG) + winter vegetables, garlic, white wine, parmesan
- Dessert: (choose one)
- APPLE & PEAR CRISP + (VG) + walnuts, dark cherry, soft serve
- CHOCOLATE CREMEUX + (VG) + whipped crème fraiche, chocolate chip cookie
Cost: $75 (tasting menu) + $35 (wine pairings) + tax & 20% gratuity
Cost: $100 / pp + optional wine pairing as an add on
Note: Provisions is happy to accommodate dietary restrictions, please give 72 hours’ notice to be able to accommodate special dietary requests. Regular Dinner Menu Will NOT be available.
- Crab and corn arancini OR wedge salad OR seafood bisque
- Whole roasted branzino OR prosciutto wrapped chicken Florentine
- French 75 sorbet
- Seared scallop or grilled rib eye cap
- Italian cream cake OR tuxedo chocolate raspberry cheesecake
Cost: $110 / pp – tax and gratuity not included. Alcohol not included. Menu subject to change.
Indulge in a 4-course dinner on New Year’s Eve at 350 Main.
First seating begins at 5 p.m, and second seating begins at 7:30 p.m. Entertainment from DJ Blessed One will take place from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m. Reservations.
- 5 pm seating: $150 / pp
- 7:30 pm seating: $200 / pp
Deer Valley Resort
Ring in 2023 at Deer Valley Resort’s New Year’s Eve Party at Cast & Cut in the Snowpark Lodge. In partnership with DAOU Family Estates and Moet Hennessey, the NYE Dinner and Dancing Package consists of a 4-course dinner at Cast & Cut on the main level, followed by the NYE Party on the 2nd level of Snow Park including live entertainment, drink tickets, party favors, a champagne toast at midnight, and light culinary fare. Reservations required.
Party Only Packages and VIP Stage Side Daou Lounge Packages are also available. The resort will also offer on-site child care by reservation and transportation services on a first-come, first-served basis.
- NYE dinner and dancing package: $500
- Party only package: $350
- VIP Stageside Dau Lounge Package: $425
Flanagan’s on Main
- Lobster bisque or apple almond feta spinach salad
- Filet mignon with mushroom sauce, cheesy mashed potatoes and asparagus
- Chocolate lava cake
- Midnight toast of prosecco to ring in 2023.
Cost: $89 / for adults
Kita at Pendry Park City
Say goodbye to 2022 in style with the choice of a three or four-course prix-fixe dinner. Menu highlights include kombu-jime hamachi, Chilean sea bass, and a delectable red wine chocolate tart.
Three Course Dinner: $175 / pp
Four Course Dinner: $225 / pp
Cozy up next to the fireplace and toast to the year ahead at Aprés Pendry, boasting a New Year’s Eve countdown and balloon drop, complete with live music, shareable comfort foods, and handcrafted cocktails that perfectly complement the slope-side setting. Menu highlights include starters of West Coast oysters and kombu-jime hamachi, along with entrees such as Chilean sea bass and house cured duck breast. No reservations required.
Riverhorse on Main
Celebrate the New Year with a multi-course dinner and special performance by the Dance Doctors at Riverhorse on Main. Cash bar and wine pairings are also available.
Reservations begin at 7 p.m., the last seating will begin at 9 p.m., and the after-dinner party will be from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
To purchase tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Savor a New Year’s Eve buffet prepared by Big Dipper beginning at 8 p.m at the Star Bar Park City. DJ J-Style will provide the entertainment from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m. Reservations required – call 435-513-7200 to reserve your spot.
- Rolls and Butter
- Vegan Tomato Soup
- Dazed and Confused Salad – arugula, lentils, sweet potato, shaved red onion, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, broccoli, avocado, asian pear, pecans, dried cherries, miso vinaigrette
- Cheese and Charcuterie Board – pickles, dried fruit, honey, mustard, crackers
- Grilled New York Strip – creamy horseradish, rosemary au jus
- Roasted Salmon – dill cream, beurre blanc
- Hot Sides: mashed potatoes, roasted root vegetables, creamed spinach, red wine sauteed mushrooms
Cost: $150 / pp – Does not including tax and gratuity, $75 for food, $75 drink minimum
Glitretind at Stein Eriksen
- First seating at 6:00 pm – $270 for adults, $55 for kids 5-12
- Second seating at 8:30 pm – $275 for adults only. No kids menu.