The popular Halloween dance spectacular “Thriller” is in its 21st year on stage and is back and better than ever! “This show has become a phenomenon!” says Artistic Director Derryl Yeager. “…it has grown tremendously in popularity, and we are busy performing the show throughout the entire month! We are performing in seven locations in Utah; for the eleventh year in a row, we’ve had to hire two separate casts to fill the amazing demand; and each year, we have unprecedented numbers of children audition to be a part of our Halloween hit.”
One company will begin their tour at Weber State in Ogden and the Ellen Eccles Theatre in Logan, before opening a 25-performance run at Kingsbury Hall. The second company will perform in Park City, Provo and Richfield, before settling in at Tuacahn in St. George. This year’s performance will include all of the classic pieces that we love from the past – Thriller, The Curse of the Mummy, Dem Bones, Frankenstein, Jason Jam, Salem’s Mass, The Lost Boys, and the River of Blood Dance – plus a few new surprises that are sure to become favorites! Tickets sold out quickly last year, so be sure to get yours fast. “Thriller” is the perfect topper to a fun and frightful Halloween!
- September 22nd – October 8th: Egyptian Theatre, Park City
- September 29th and 30th: Weber State University, Val Browning Center, Ogden
- October 2nd and 3rd: the Ellen Eccles Theatre, Cache Valley Center for the Arts, Logan
- October 6th – October 30th: Kingsbury Hall, Salt Lake City
- October 11th – October 16th: Covey Center for the Arts, Provo
- October 20th and 21st: Sevier Valley Center – Snow College, Richfield Campus
- October 26th – October 31st: Tuacahn Amphitheater, St. George
Visit Odyssey Dance Theatre’s website for discounts and season ticket information.