An influx of delivery services makes deciding what’s for dinner harder—and easier—than ever. Good news! Your stay-on-the-couch culinary options are no longer limited to pizza or Chinese. In the last year, plenty of delivery services have entered the Salt Lake marketplace offering everything from locally-owned sweets-only services to app-based whatever-your-heart-desires. Just be sure to tip your driver.
The National Contenders:
- Best For: Feeding the whole family.
- Use When: You don’t want to cook.
- Best For: Maybe you just want a Big Gulp?
- Use When: They send you a coupon code (which is often).
Uber Eats ubereats.com
- Best For: Employing Uber drivers not giving rides
- Use When: You’ve Finally Forgiven Uber for their last PR disaster.
The Local Players
Chip Cookies chipcookies.co
- Best For: Pre-meditated binging
- Use When: Order early on a bad day for delivery that night.
Happy Dumpling happydumplingslc.com
- Best For: Get your weekly wonton on.
- Use When: Once-a-week delivery for dinner.
- Best For: Late-night sweet cravings.
- Use When: Drunk or, umm, you’ve recently been to Colorado.
Subscribers can see more. Sign up and you’ll be included in our membership program and get access to exclusive deals, premium content and more. Get the magazine, get the deals, get the best of life in Utah!