Salt Lake magazine- the magazine for Utah, also the publishers of Utah Style & Design and Utah Bride & Groom, is seeking to hire an Account Executive that is highly dedicated, outgoing, aggressive, determined, creative, energetic, and loves a fun environment where ideas are always welcomed.
Work Schedule Full-time Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Compensation Competitive base pay + lucrative commission structure.
Benefits Monthly expense reimbursements, health insurance, retirement savings plan, 3 weeks PTO after 1 year, paid holidays.
Responsibilities Account Executive will be responsible for growing and cultivating a book of business through structuring effective advertising campaigns for clients. Building strong relationships with clients will be crucial. Ability to work under pressure and hard deadlines. Ability to be flexible, balance many tasks, and work in a fast-paced environment. Account Executive will be responsible for qualifying leads that are a strong fit for our niche publications and closing new business. Account Executives will be responsible for hitting personal revenue goals. Individuals must have strong time-management and self-discipline skills, as well as being welcoming to leadership guidance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, English, Marketing, PR, Advertising, or related field.
- Must have a reliable vehicle for transportation.
- Must be computer savvy for creating proposals, contracts, constant emailing, client research, calendar scheduling, and frequent utilization of a CRM tool.
- Passion for helping other businesses to flourish.
Preferences that are an added plus!
- 2+ years of strong sales experience.
- Management experience.
- Experience on the phone handling client management.
- Experience with in-person client meetings and client entertainment.
- History of employment for a long period of time.
- Knowledge about CRM tools, Google Analytics, Social Media analytics.
- Previous marketing-related employment.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please include references that can speak for your past sales experience, management experience, and/or work ethic and employment history.